Most Effective, Best Chiropractor in Huntsville AL
I want to help you get the best chiropractor for your wellness in or near Huntsville AL. You can see here what people say about them, ring the best, or get them to call you.
READ THIS FIRST
I intend to have in each city a 5 star recommended chiropractor. You see this only because there is not yet a recommended chiropractor in Huntsville AL. Eventually there will be one but until there is you can find 5 star chiropractors listed by State in Find 5 Star Chiropractor Near You pages.
You’ll see their address, review, links to Google+, Facebook, Twitter Pages (if they have) and Phone (tap to Call)
Go find a good chiropractor near you (and can skip the rest of this)
You are a chiropractor? Great!, and you have good reviews, Even better! I can help you get customers – if you need enough to make a difference. Come over HERE and I will show you how.
Find a 5 star chiropractor to treat any of these unwellnesses
back and lower back pain
joint, hip and knee pain
arthritis and osteoarthritis
chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
vehicle accident injuries
carpal tunnel syndrome
Here are some excerpts from pages on this site.
Chiropractic - Good For Osteoarthritis CareAuthor: Marissa Luck, Chiropractic News October 30, 2015 Numerous studies have shown that chiropractic can be an effective treatment for lumbar spinal pain. A new study describes the previously reported benefits of chiropractic: “Giles and Muller compared the outcomes of acupuncture, medication, and spinal manipulation on spinal pain syndromes. Only spinal manipulation led to significant improvement. One report states that 73% of the patients who sought pain relief treatment from both a rheumatologist and an alternative form of medicine found chiropractic care to be helpful. It may be reasonably concluded that chiropractic care is a successful treatment for lower back pain.” No previous study, however, has examined the effectiveness of chiropractic for back pain symptoms in patients with osteoarthritis. This current report set out to do just that, by comparing chiropractic treatment to moist heat treatment. Previous studies have shown that application of heat to the affected area is an effective self-management tool for arthritis symptoms. The authors of this study recruited 252 patients with osteoarthritis of the lumbar spine; subjects were excluded if they were currently receiving chiropractic care, physical therapy, or were using anti-inflammatory medications. The patients were divided into two groups: the treatment group received 20 chiropractic treatments with 15 minutes of moist heat; the control group received only the moist heat treatments. The subjects were evaluated at 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 weeks for pain levels, activities of daily living , and range of motion. The study found significant improvements in the patients who were given the chiropractic/moist heat treatments. Here is a summary of the other findings:
- Chiropractic was significantly more effective in reducing pain than moist heat alone, even though both treatments reduced pain to some degree.
- The study examined right and left lateral flexion, average flexion, and average extension
- “Chiropractic care plus moist heat is more effective than moist heat alone for improving ROM, as measured by these particular tests.”
- Chiropractic care was also more effective in improving daily activities, while moist heat alone did not improve activities of daily living.
8 Reasons Why Chiropractic is the Best Treatment for Auto Injuries (Part One)Author: Michael Melton, Chiropractic News October 26, 2015 Millions of people are injured in car crashes each year in the US, and many of these “minor” collisions result in long-term symptoms and disability. In fact, research shows that a significant number of people have pain from a crash even 10-15 years later. Chiropractic is one of the best ways to treat and heal from these types of injuries. Chiropractic works by restoring the normal function of your spine, allowing the tissues to heal and become pain-free. If you’ve been in a car crash, here’s how chiropractic can help you:
1. Chiropractic Reduces InflammationDuring an auto collision, the ligaments and muscles that make up your spine can be stretched or experience micro-tears. X-rays or MRI scans usually aren’t sophisticated enough to diagnose these kinds of injuries, but this tissue damage causes the area to become inflamed. Many times, an auto injury patient won’t feel much discomfort immediately after the crash, but they wake up the next morning to a stiff and painful neck. This is caused by the body’s inflammation response to these micro-lesions. A 2010 study found that chiropractic adjustments actually helps the body release anti-inflammatory Interleukin 6 (IL-6), an important substance created by your body that’s used to help heal acute injuries.
2. Chiropractic Restores MotionAnother problem with inflammation is that the tissues become immobile, which can slow healing to the area. Ligaments of the spine don’t get many nutrients or blood supply normally, and this becomes even more difficult when inflamed and injured. During a chiropractic adjustment, the joints of your spine are mobilized, which helps increase blood flow and healing nutrients to the area.
3. Chiropractic Reduces Scar TissueYour body heals ligament, tendon, and muscle injuries by creating scar tissue. Scar tissue in an injured area is made up of the same kind of cells as the original tissue, but it’s laid down rapidly and randomly as a temporary “patch” on top of the damaged area. If you get scar tissue in a large muscle, it can be uncomfortable for a while until you stretch it out, but it most likely won’t cause any long-term problems. Scar tissue in the ligaments of your neck or back, however, can be much more debilitating, since we can’t stretch it out ourselves. Your chiropractor focuses the adjustments on these specific vertebral joints that are fixated, effectively stretching them and breaking up the scar tissue in the joint.
4. Chiropractic Relieves Localized PainOver the last 20 years, countless studies have demonstrated that chiropractic adjustments are a safe and effective way to reduce pain. In fact, a 2013 study found that 94% of patients experienced neck pain relief with manipulation!
Chiropractic - It's Good for Tension HeadachesAuthor: Michael Melton, ChiroNexus source : https://www.chironexus.net/2016/03/chiropractic-effective-tension-headache/ With headaches being one of the most common nervous system disorders worldwide, affecting almost 50 percent of the population at least once annually, finding a way to relieve them is important to when it comes to improving quality of life for a large number of people. Certainly there are several different types of headaches–migraines, cluster headaches, and medication-overuse headaches, for instance–and each one requires a unique approach for treatment. According to the Cleveland Clinic, tension headaches, also commonly referred to as stress headaches, are headaches which affect anywhere from 30 to 80 percent of sufferers and are signified by their mild-to-moderate in pain that spreads across the entire head in a sort of band. This makes them very different than migraines which are usually felt on one side or the other. Because tension headaches in particular are so prevalent, researchers have conducted various studies to determine which types of remedies work by offering some relief. One such piece of research was published in the European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine in February of 2016 and it was designed to determine whether there were any head pain benefits offered by chiropractic adjustments. Sixty-two women between the ages of 18 and 65 were recruited, all of which suffered with tension-type headaches. Upon acceptance, each was assigned to one of four groups, three of which involved a specific treatment (one was spinal manipulation) and one which served as a control. Upon conclusion of the study, researchers discovered that, when compared to the control, the individuals who engaged in spinal manipulation “showed improvements in their physical role, bodily pain, and social functioning” at one month post-treatment. In other words, receiving chiropractic care helped improve their quality of life in many fashions beyond just the physical results one might expect. If you suffer from tension headaches, chiropractic can be a natural way to get relief.
Huntsville AL Most Effective Best Chiropractor